Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tra la la la la la la...

Totally bored and have not one interesting thing to say, so instead I will give you guys a recount of my day (oooh, bet you're excited!!)
Woke up, got outta bed, dragged the comb across my head...oh wait, that wasn't me, that was the Beatles.
My alarm went off and interrupted my oh so interesting dream about how I was late for work. You ever have those dreams? I mean, in my dream I know I'm late but I just keep doing other stuff besides going to work to make myself even more late.
Anyway, I pressed snooze the usual 6 times and finally dragged myself out of bed.
Did the ritual we women do in the morning and head over my work.
Sit for about 2 hours and drink my coffee and read stuff on the internet.
Send emails to people, that kind of thing.
Go to lunch.
Come back and read some stuff on the internet and send some more emails, ya know, that kind of thing.
Did about an hours worth of work total.
Wrote a totally pointless post in my blog.
Now I'm going home.
Peace out.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger thtgrl said...

Sounds like an excellent day to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home